I'm almost 15 years old (turn 15 May) and wondering how long puberty lasts. I know isn't incredibly accurate, but I took a Tanner Stage test and answered as accurately as I can and got stage 3.3 (or 3.4 if I change an answer that I can't decide on fully).  Does this mean I still have quite a bit to go?

I must have started puberty around 11 or so. Mostly I'm just worried about my penis thickness and height, my penis is long but very thin, only about 4.1 inches in girth. And I'm 5'8 and want to be taller.

So do I still have much more to go?

Hey grinningman,

You are in the middle of puberty and ur penis can still grow into your early 20s so yes you still have time to grow bothin hight and penis size. How long is ur penis? Ur girth isn't terribly small and usually ur penis gets longer before it gets thicker. Don't worryyoull be fine

Well I don't want to say it in case people say I'm lying, but my penis is well above average in length, and I feel like maybe the lengthening is slowing down, but I'm not sure. And your penis really grows for that long?

Well it can grow that long but a lot of peoples stops by the time they r 18 if urs is already that long then it may be about done getting longer now.... when did u notice it starting to get longer? Also how are you measuring the length? Are you measuring it from where it goes into ur body to the tip or are you including thhe portion of your penis behind ur testicles? Finally what is the length width and depth of ur testicles? Its easiest to measure them after ur scrotum is loose like after a hot bath or shower.

Maybe like 11, when I started puberty, it started getting longer, I think, not sure, it may have been long for my age even before puberty. I measure along the top, from the base to the tip, not pushing. My testicles are about 1 inch long and maybe 0.5 inches wide.

Yup u may just have a large penis most guys would love to have what you have so be glad for that..... the avg size of an adult erect penis is 5-6in.... and the size of adult testicles are about 1inx1inx2 so u still have a little more growing to do with ur testicles.... I would say that the tanner stage u calculated is fairly accurate

Cool thanks, so there is plenty of time for my penis to grow in girth? Cause I don't care if it gets longer anymore

Hey again, yes u have time for ur penis to get bigger in girth it takes time and there no way to know how big in girth it willl het that's determined via genetics so there's really nothing you can do but just enjoy what u have.... hope this help dnt worry u have time to grow