I have soft swelling above my right collar bone, it swells about 2 x 3"..  i feel no pain,but pressure up my right neck..but no swelling up my right neck...

it can go down some some days,but most days its their...

getting tired of it...

can tell me what it is

and can this be removed if lymph node.and what would happen if I did remove it surgically?

If I have cancer..I would not treat it biomedically..that is my preference.but have no problem

getting rid of this lump or what ever it is...its soft to touch..I can press down on it.. no pain..just feels and looks swollen

help please

Both sides above my collar bone at base of neck have this. I was told it is fat pockets but I'm not that obese. I've seen many of people bigger than I am an don't have them. I was told by an ear, nose and throat doctor it was fat nodules in my jugular chain, nothing to worry about. The other 2 said muscle strain. You don't have muscle strain for that many years. It's been 10 years or so now. They don't hurt to push on but if i do much with my arms they get bigger. Sometimes there is a lot of pressure where my juggular vein is, an pain in my neck if to active. I am really getting scared that this could be deadly! 3 doctors said nothing to worry about.