I have noticed a lump above my collar bone for two weeks ago. I’m started to get really worried, because it can even be a first sign of tumor. A CT scan and X-Ray didn’t show any strange tissue. What could be the reason for this lump?

Hi, last year I had a lump on what I thought was above my collar bone. Since, it didn’t go away in two or three weeks I visited my oncologist and he said it doesn't feel like lymph node or muscle. He even made assumption that it could be bone or some deformation of bone. When primary doctor performed x-rays it was obvious that I have fractured collar bone and some deformation, it isn’t growing right as it was before, but ith some deformity. I suffer from osteoporosis, and therefore I got fosamax to take weekly, along with some calcium and vitamin D supplements, which I am already taking. If your lump doesn’t disappear in some time I suppose it’s better to check it with doctor.