hi,  well about 10 months ago i found a swelling above my left collar bone half way between my throat and shoulder. i then felt the other side and found a similar one. the one on the left is about 3cm the one on the right seems long and narrow ( speed bump shape). went to the doctors who did blood tests. everything came back 100 percent fine. but was referred to the local hospital anyway. had an ultrasound done on the area but it couldn't pick up on the lumps!! Doctor actually said ''i think is a muscle''..but it doesn't feel like a muscle.. had a ct scan. it showed a few slightly larger than normal lymph nodes near the tummy and neck,and he mentioned a slightly larger spleen but said it was not anywhere big enough to cause concern, but no mention of the lumps i can feel. had a chest xray which showed nothing. the doctors don't seem concerned as i have no other symptoms and no other masses in the body. but what could these lumps be if they don't show up on the ultrasound. also may i add the lumps tend to be smaller when i wake up and get gradually to their full size through the day , i'm really confused. one of the docs has scared the life out of me by mentioning lymphoma. i now have to wait 4 weeks for another appointment. im not a health anxious person and very very rarely go near a doctor, but this has me worried. i don't have an infection. i have no other symptoms... the lumps are painless and feel sort of rubbery/ gel like. anyone else have anything like this??

anyone else have anything like this?

Hi- I also have swelling above both collarbones and my family practice doctor ordered a Ultrasound of my Thyroid. It should a nodule. Lab work showed an IgM elevation and I just saw an Oncologist for further workup and an Endocrinologist. My Vitamin D count is low and my 24 hour Urine for Calcium is also low. TSH was normal but I have all symptoms for Hypothyroid. I am extremely tired with no energy at all, decreased appetite yet a big weight gain, itchy skin that causes skin rashes, severe constipation, low pulse and have a Pacemaker, elevated Cholesterol and LDL, thinning of hair, depression and anxiety, heart palpitations, digestive problems and hoarseness. I have been post menopausal since the age of 51 and now am almost 60. I suffer from migraine headaches and have started to have numbness and tingling in my l hand and fingers. I see the Oncologist this Tuesday again and the Endocrinologist again this Thursday. I am hoping to find out some answers to why I have all these symptoms and feel so sluggish. Make sure they have done lab work to rule out thyroid and parathyroid, etc.