I've been on NuvaRing for a year and have never had any problems with it. Yesterday (before I took the ring out) I had very light bleeding, almost like spotting only it was a very small amount. This has never happened before. I've never bled on NuvaRing in between periods before.

Additional information: I decided to keep the ring in for a few extra days to push my period back. Yesterday, the day I had very light bleeding, I had had the ring in for 22 days. The regular time to leave the ring in is 21 days. Also, on a normal period, even if I'd taken the ring out on day 21 like normal, I don't start bleeding for 3-4 days after the ring has been out.

Could this mean I'm pregnant? Or something else entirely?

Hi! I read that bleeding or spotting may occur while taking NuvaRing Ring. You shouldn't stop taking NuvaRing Ring if this occurs. If bleeding or spotting continues for more than 7 days or is heavy, contact your doctor. Just try not to keep it in more than 21 day, for your own good. Take care.

So...on Nuvaring, messed it up bad last month. Had my regular period, But totally forgot to put the ring back in. Put it in about 10 days late. Took it out on regular cycle I had before, so basically came out 10 days early. My boyfriend and I have a VERY healthy sex life, so lots of unprotected sex durning this past 3 weeks. Period didn't come on the day I took the ring out (Wednesday) but Sunday, started a period that doesn't quite fit with everything I read about implation spotting, but is super off for my body. Also don't ever experience cramping like I am with this bleeding, on or off birth control. With in 24 hours of the bleeding I have tender breasts. I have taken a clear blue test and have a negative result. What are the chances I'm pregnate? Is this a regular period because I screwed up my birth control so bad? HELP?!