Hi I'm 23 years old and I had the nuvaring for 2 years. I recently came off the nuvaring. I just didn't put it back in after my last period. My period only lasted 4 days when it usually lasts 8-10 days and it wasn't regular. I was supposed to start my period on August 28th but had a very light period that last 2 days and then had some brown discharge afterwards. My boyfriend and I are very sexually active and I'm just curious I keep hearing that once you stop you may not ovulate for a year or so. I'm very fertile before the nuvaring. So I'm trying to figure out more about coming off the nuvaring. I've been extremely tired like can't get out of bed in the morning after sleeping all night no period occasional cramps and bloating. I'm just confused has anyone had this and turned out pregnant or what.

I was on the nuva ring for two years and after my period, I got pregnant right away with my daughter and got a positive pregnancy test by the next time my period was due. After having my daughter I got back on the nuva ring and was on it for 3 years when me and her dad made a freak decision to try for another baby, I took the ring out in the middle of the month and had it out for 3 days and then decided after that 3 days that maybe it want the best decision and so I put out back in. needless to day I got pregnant in that 3 days. Its now been 4 years since I had my son and this month decided again to take the nuva ring out and try for or last baby. I still have a week to wait until I can test but its been 9 days since the last time we had sex and I am pretty sure the cramping and brown light sitting I just went through the last 3 days was implantation.