Three and a half months following quadruple bypass surgery, I have a clicking and grinding in the lower 1/3 of the sternum. Can it be partially rewired to stabalize the bone. It actually pops when pressure is placed on the left side (rib area).

I have a clicking and grinding in the lower 1/3 of the sternum too.It hapens all the time .My surgery was before 45 days. I read that is normal but i don't ask my doctor yet.

July 1 2010 i had a double bypass sternum did not heal. January 26 had a titatium plate put in sternum is still not healed. Hard to enjoy life this way has anyone ever found anything out

I had a bypass 3 years ago. two years ago because of severe sternal painI had a sternum redo. I had a titatium plate put in . I am still in pain everyday! I am tired of all this pain and do not know what to do.