I have problems with sternum- like it is cracking in my chests! HUH!!! I know this is not normal, so I went to doctor to get x-ray and I was just fine, he said. I don’t what to do!!! Want to get to the bottom of this!!!

Hey,
I have this problem for several years; but cracking is also connected to pain. I was using painkillers, but I can use it forever … I am visiting chiropractic and doing some exercises and the situation is getting better slowly. I suggest for you the same.

I also have had alot of cracking in my sternum for many years.

Do you get much sunlight (not through windows, but direct sunlight without sunscreen)? You could be suffering from a vitamin D deficiency.

Hello, im 15 i have had this feeling sense i got punched in the sternum last year it has almost been a year and ever sense then i have had the same cracking feeling. i went to my doctor and she said i had a healing fracture, and i have beginning stages of brittle bone disease, vitamin-D deficiency, so i went to a chest doctor and he said i was fine, but i still have the deficiency and disease, so august 4th im going to a pain center and im nervous because they want to numb the pain but i dont want to do that. thats all i found out so far ill update you on what the pain specialist says