Hello. I'm 32 year old male and I'm pretty worried for my health right now. About a year ago I had a minor car accident. My left leg was broken and twisted left wrinkle. Anyway, I was immobilized for about a month and everything turned well.
But, since the accident, I have noticed that I have these two small lumps on my chests-right in the middle of my sternum bone.
They are totally small and hardly even visible but you can feel it under your fingers. First it was very firm and hard, but now- it isn’t so. Please tell me what this could be?
Could it be connected with my accident or what?

Hi. I have just read your post and I can only tell you that it could be very hard to tell anything for sure about your problem. One possible option is that, during the accidence, you have broken your sternum bone and that this lumps are just parts of fractured bone.
Like I said, it could be fractured bone, but I really doubt that doctors didn’t see it because it could be very dangerous condition.
It could be easily discovered via some X-rays pictures. There are several other things, less dangerous, that could cause you these lumps. One of the most common is fatty tissue. It could be easily surgically removed. The bottom line is that with any lump, it's really the best idea to have it properly examined by a doctor-have some basic blood work done, have the lump biopsied.

Hi - I have been reading the posts on sternum area that is sore or painful. I have had like a pressure area above my right breast, I do not feel a lump and the pain radiates from that spot to under my arm and top shoulder. When I bend over I feel pressure at the top of my breast. I have just had a breast biopsy as they said I had a very small place which is ok. Thank God. I had this issue before the breast biopsy. I have read some of these posts about their back and shoulder areas out of line. this pressure is some what painful, and under my arm?? Any one else have this? Thanks ( I have a few fatty tissues also)