Good evening, folks. I wanted to ask you something. I have been diagnosed with thyroid disorder caused by vitamin D deficiency. I wonder if nettle supplements could help me here. What can you tell me about this? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks for all your help.

Hello. I have heard that nettle supplements can help in many disorders. However, I haven’t heard anything about helping with thyroid disorder caused by vitamin D deficiency. I know that nettle supplements are good for blood sugar, blood cholesterol levels and blood pressure. They are also good for allergic reactions. They are also used for arthritis and muscle pain. Usually, fresh juice or a solution made from nettle is used. I am sorry I don’t know the correct answer to your question. Perhaps, someone else will know. Please, let me know what you find out. Bye!

If you do a simple Google search, you'll find articles about Nettle stimulating the Thyroid. It also contains Iodine which helps the thyroid as well.

If you have a vitamin D deficiency, I suggest you get more sun (without sunscreen) and eat more foods with Vitamin D in it. Do not drink Soy Milk though! Soy Milk is evil for the Thyroid.