HI. I will start taking birth control pills and pretty much learn how they work. My question is ; when taking pills every day if my boyfriend and I have sex and he comes inside me will I get pregnant? My pills are 28-day pills, the last 4 are brown ones which does not have hormones, they are " remind" pills, is taking those last pills gives me a chance of getting pregnant?

If you take your pills around the same time every night they should work correctly depending on how long you have been on the pills. I heard a week once and a month another before he would actually be able to cum inside of you and not get you pregnant. However the pill is not 100% effective its like 98 or 99 so there is the smallest chance you actually could. I believe he wont get you pregnant during that time because its the time when you are to have your period. Again this is depending on how long you have been on birth control. I read somewhere that if you used correctly once you want to get pregnant, of course you would stop taking the pills and it said that it would take up to three months to actually be able to get pregnant but i dont remember where i saw that and dont know how true it is.

This is my first time taking birth control pills. When I start taking them after what period of time my b/f can come inside me : after a week of taking pills or two or a month? will the pill start working right away or I have to wait some time?

I'm not exactly sure about the time of him cumming inside of you i decided to wait a month to be on the safe side. For me they seemed to start right away because the first ones i took made me sick. However the thing of him cumming inside you like i said to be on the safe side wait a month because when your periods are supposed to be three weeks apart give or take a day or two. Then after you have your period you're supposed to ovulate that next weekend. So the week after your period is the time you could get pregnant but thats not saying you couldnt after then either. This is what i read on the sheet of paper that came with the birth control.

Please note I was on the pill for six months and still ovulating each cycle before they finally moved me onto a stronger pill.
I had been having horrible ovulation pains each month and my period flow hadn't really changed that much, so I went back to the doctors and voiced my concern that i was still ovulating and they moved me up to a higher dose of pill.

one of the most common causes of pregnancy whilst on the pill is because the dosage isnt high enough for some women and they still ovulate,

So, (and i know some people wont like this) - try being on the pill for a few cycles first to ensure they definately are taking effect, before you have unprotected sex on them!

You should wait 2 weeks before you let him come inside you. Its important that the pill is actually absorbed for a while to insure accurate pregnancy prevention. However, if you don't wait 2 weeks, it not a very big problem at all because they are designed to start working right away. Just make sure you take them at the same time everyday, and dont miss any pills!