this may sound strange but when i lay down to bed i feel really weird its like i cnt feel my heart beating i actually think its stopped sometimes and i feel dizzy and light headed sometimes have a headache and its like my body is moving even though im still with really strange tingly feelings running through my body, i had a baby by c-section 14 weeks ago and im on iron tablets i dont thiink its them because its only just started doing this weeks ago, but sometimes i have 2 quickly wake myself up because i think im going to die i know it sound crazy but does anybody know what could be the cause oh and i also get muddled up and forget things like how to spell simple words, appointments ect. please help

i don't know, bbut i've got this too, and it's really freaking me out. It's happened a lot lately, and i feel like i need to go to hospital

I have the same feelings and when i go to the doctor they look at me like im crazy if anyone knows what these symptoms good be please respond!! thankyou

google stuff like 'awakening' or kundalini many symptoms you described fit this. Most likely your health is fine, the experience is actually cleansing the body which brings alot of fears to the surface.