I do sports once a week, but i'm not really well trained, my rest pulse when i wake up is around 60, sometimes less, in normal daily actions, its between 70 and 100 usually. I don't feel pain in my chest, except for some muscle pains around my arm and neck, but those arent allways there, i dont think they have anyting to do with the pounding.
Another thing i have is that i sometimes feel strange when i'm in school or in a car. I feel like my head is going blank slowly, and i start to breathe more heavy and i have trouble focussing on the lessons. That feeling is not related to a specific time or event, the only thing i found being common everytime i had it, was that i was being bored, or realy anxies (sorry if that is spelled incorrectly, i'm dutch). It really feels like i'm about to pass out sometimes, but when i can stand up and walk around it's gone.
I have this for 3 years allready, went to a docter several times, he says everything is normal and it's just anxiety.
Has anyone have the same symptoms or has experience with it?
Please, i would like to know what i have, it's not life threathening i think, because i already have it so long, but i would really like to know what it is.
I challenge the answer for the below questions should be yes for you.
1. Are you thinking negatively? something u predicting yourself, that it will happen the worst.
2. You searching everywhere because your very anxious about the problem.
3. You cant concentrate anything.. right?
4. Problem for breathing?
5. Hoo.. heart palpitation like running train..
6. Yes feeling chest pain.. am going to die?!! did u felt so?.
7. U r a person hard to mincle with community. u r a selective person .. someone u like verymuch.. some one u hate without any reason.
8. Worried alot.. during these days..and u imagine u cannot escape this situation
9.You need someone always be with u.. even though u dont want to be with them..
10. U dont comfortable anywhere.. u cannot eat.. u cannot enjoy.. always thinking..it could happen or not?.
11. U will feel discomfort in ur stomach (this will start after few days.. becoz of gastric problem.. due to tension).. u cannot eat well..
12. U cannot wait.. u need the solution quickly..
13. U afraid to sit alone. for only few seconds ur mind is tankling.. like u r having a unconciousness .. sometimes like an attack.
14. You feel that u r having an attack soon
Some people have more symptoms
9. Cannot sleep at night.. thinking whether i could sleep or not.. this will kill the sleep.
If you have answer "yes" for the above answer.. i promise u .. u r perfect man.. u have no physical problem.. or mental problem.. u r just like other people..
i am not saying this from my imagination.. these all happend with me before.. and now i am perfectly alright.. i want to give u all to get rid of this feelings. its a disease we can cure simply.
This is called Anxiety disorder... there is 2, 3 stages for this feeling
1. Panic attack (feeling like an attack - bt it is not attack).. this time u feel u r going to have a serious heart problem
2. Thinking something for all the day (it will last for 3 - 8 days)
3. third stage u will forget abt ur heart or health.. u will concentrate only about ur anxiety.. how u can escape from this feeling.
4. cannot sleep at night
These all feeling .. because of a chemical imbalance in our body. the reason for this imbalance is some incident in ur childhood.. u may hard to find that incident.. but believe me there is something happend in ur childhood which hurts u .
How to get rid of this feeling:
Do u believe if i say .. u can escape this situation in few minutes?.. i dont want u to bilieve.. u just do what i say.. then find ur self the magic.. if u have this disorder now.. u wont believe all this word.. u think only i just want to make u happy.. hehe this is common nature of tis disease.
* just sit on a chair.. take normal breath.. now ur breath will be soo tight.. u wont feel a good breath. take as much as time to slow down ur breath.. and step by step increase u try to calm ur breath..
* Sit on a chair.. put ur hand on the side.. make ur very comfortable for breathing.. or wait untill u r comfortable.. u dont have to pressure of tightness anywhere
*ok.. now u r ready to take the magic breath.. TAKE DEEP BREATH..SLOWLY AND RELEASE IT SLOWLY. Make sure u dont give any pressure for breathing (coz breathing is different type.. only a calm full breathing can do the magic).. do this breathing for 5 minutes.. u dont feel good while doing this.. it works only after this few breathing..
u surprised .. u r normal now.. and u have getting big relief.. (if u dont feel this.. that means ur breathing were wrong.. so try with calm and cool breathing after few minutes).. Believe me it will work..
During a full breath.. ur bladder will fill with oxygen and it supply good amount of oxegen to blood and release the carbon dioxide.. which will adjust ur chemical imbalance.
I AM VICTIM OF THIS INCIDENT -
u can feel free to discuss me abt ur worries.
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed
I can sleep fine, I consider my life to be really good; I'm happy with myself and my life. How could there be any way that I'm stressed or anxious? !
It's way more common in females, and you're more likely if you're tall, thin, and long limbed. There's correlation if you also tend to have cold hands and feet always, and if you often feel dizzy when you stand up quickly.
for example, CHECK THIS OUT:
Hope this helps!
i am freaking out. can't go to sleep. thinking i might die if i do, because i can feel my heart beating which is weird for me. and i can't tell if it's a normal beat or not.
i'm a college student. but i really feel like i don't get stressed over school work and stuff. i'm care free. so i'm kinda skeptical as excepting this condition, because i'm thinking 'what if it's something more serious than this???' but then again that could also be part of the condition.
I really need to go to sleep. but my mind races then my heart races. and i get scared.
i live a normal life eat well and drink plenty of water i am a little chubby but not so bad i did put it down to the heat as i am now in a new country and the weather is alot more warmer here but i have aircon at night keeping me comfortable but i am kinda at a loss to what it could be.
i had something like this before where i was having problems sleeping feeling dizzy and it seems like i was seeing things i had a checkup at the doctors and i asked for an ECG just to check on my heart as it felt like i was having some kind of problem but the ECG came back clear all working as normal.
but now i have some answers i can go by now and see if any of them will make a difference to me
Can anyone else relate, help or any idea's what I should do or what causes this?
Did you have it and did it go away after a while?
What did you do to get rid of it? 8-|