I am a 33 yr old male now who has been dealing with something for over half of my life. one night in summer 03" I had a strange feeling of my left collar bone bowing out like I felt something was pulling on my clavicle are outward idk why. From that day forward I"ve had same feelings. another thing I noticed happening around this time my joints were popping more than average.i also developed heart issues palpitations&pains on same side months later stabbing pains.Along w/the bowing out of collar bone the left chest bones were also growing considerably more bulky than the that of the the right side which is normal the normal side.the other side just feels like my heart is in a large vice which has been slowing being squeezed. which has resulted im panic attacks from not being able to draw deep breath my left arm tingles like its asleep the times I went to e.r. they always treat me as I am having a heart attack,while others just think im fishing for drugs. Whats more strange is that if I smoke cigarettes or marijuana it actually feels like it makes it grow faster a dr told me that should be a lung problem after explaining how my clavicle felt bigger or stimulated after I had smoked. And after that I thought well since its not a lung issue something is very wrong. this has ruined my life I should be in my prime feeling GREAT! ANYBODY, DR's, I have 3kids I need to be here for desperately thanks.

Have you been to a good chiropractor? It sounds like something slipped out of place that night in '03. And, are you taking calcium with magnesium or any other bone/joint therapy. Lack of calcium and magnesium contribute to everything I've read here. Stop smoking. Everything. Smoking steals B vitamins and depletes your bodies supply of calcium. I really hope this helps you.