When I rotate my upper body the strange sound comes from my throat - like sweeping. I cannot determine where exactly it comes from. It sounded like bones' rubbing but recently I noticed that when I do it with lungs full of air the sound disappear. My x-ray is normal, I took medication against inflammation but nothing helps.

I suffer from the same symptoms. When I rotate my upperbody it sounds as though bones are rubbing or air is being pushed out of me. I also find that after doing it I feel slightly winded. I notice this first while working out. Did you get a response to what it might be?

Wow, I have the exact same thing happening when I exercise. If I close my mouth, I cannot hear it, but if I open my mouth, even my family can hear it. It is coming from somewhere inside. I also noticed a clicking noise that corresponded to my pulse yesterday that was coming from inside but was audible outside. Have you guys gotten any further on a diagnosis?

I noticed the exact same thing today. I dance salsa, and today when i practiced rotating my upper body (mostly by moving one shoulder forward and the other backwards) i get this weird sound (as if breathing) that is especially loud if I open my mouth. It sound a bit like breathing but I couldn't feel anything if I moved my hand close to my mouth.

Anyone with an explanation?

Cool guys, i got an answer for this.

Just keep trying handing on a iron road for 2 minutes (depending upon capacity) can solve this problem.

Try it.

Dugo

I have the exact same thing. When i rotate my upper body i get a Strange grinding noise and it feels like im breathin even do i can't feel any air entering or leaving my mouth. I also noticed the cliking noise coming from my throat lately. Its wierd that it clicks in the same rythm as my pulse. When i first heard the clicking noise i looked about trying to find a clock, but then i noticed it came from my throat. Im going to the doctor to find out what it is, when i find out i'll post it.

Any more news on the doctor's visit?

Any news? I have the exact same thing.

Best to go to the docs yourself.

I havethis exact same thing!!!! wtf is going on!!! has someone gotten an answer for this yet!?!?! 1

Visit the docs yourself, guys.

i have the same issue, i contacted doctor they said its the diaphragm.

I have this to, and reading how many people actually have this, i think it is a normal thing=)

I dont have any health issues

I get this and I think it's caused by the intercostal muscles between the ribs (where they meet the spine) being extremely tight and/or ligaments around the spine between the shoulder blades. I find taking a deep breath can be difficult in the last inch or so of expansion. I can get some relief if I have a deep massage between the shoulder blades and very close to the spine.

The lungs work due to a vacuum created by the diaphram, when the chest is moved around I think these tight ligaments/muscles cause the ribcage to be more solid that usual and so inflate/deflate a vacuum causing the lungs to take in and expel air.

This is only my opinion based on years of experience of this issue with my back and the 'noisy air movement' when I rotate/bend my torso. I've been trying to loosen off the muscles around my spine (been seeing a chiropractor for several months, which gives short term relief when he 'cracks' my spine) without long-term success. Looks like it's one of those 'learn to live with it' scenarios.

has it worked for you? and has it gone forever?