Im 18 yrs of age and recently a little over a month ago lost my virginity, ive been really stressed over the "idea" of pregnancy and for the past two days my boobs have been really sore. Im not sure if its the stress or a chance i might be pregnant. Ive been on birth control for 6-7 months and my boyfriend wore a condom and pulled out... My last period was super short only around 3 days im not sure if that is due to stress too or the idea of pregnancy, im just wondering if any one has any idea if i should really be this worried?

i would just go get a pregnancy test and take that. If he wore a condom AND pulled out and you on birth control i would really be confused if you were pregnant cause it would almost be impossible for you to be. Go get and take pregnancy test and let me know how it goes.

~James

I agree with James... it would be very very very veryyyyyyy unlikely if you were pregnant. Near impossible. I have gotten myself stressed out about the "idea" so much before, I developed all the symptoms. It's crazy how our bodies are so effeced by our mental state. If you need to see a negative result to assure yourself.. go to CVS or such store and buy a pregnancy test. They are super simple, and are accurate as soon as 5 days before a missed period (first response).

Best of luck... just try to relax!