My boyfriend and I had sex over a month ago(he used a condom),about 10 days after having sex I got my period..It was a normal one not just lighty,and it was also my normal length of time. We did some 'stuff' that could 'make my cherry pop'-just about 10 days ago,because ive heard you can bleed after that but Im sure it would have before if we've had sex a few times. I was suppose to get my period about a week ago.. (my periods not regular, but for the past 3 or 4 months its come between the 20th and the 27th of each month).I still didnt get it,I think Ive been having some more then normal discharge, but Im not sure if Im just imagining it because Im worried I am pregnant.When I pee SOMETIMES ill get some blood, but it doesnt come out with the pee,its just when I wipe (lol). I havent been extra tired,weird food cravings,sick.. or anything else.But Im still worried I am pregnant.. what are the chances of it,since it was over a month ago since we had sex,he wore a condom,and I had my period once after having sex.. Whats the chance?HELP ME PLEASE IM SO STRESSED.

Your period could be late due to a number of things, such as stress, poor eating habits, weight loss or gain, thryoid, cysts, and the list goes on..So my suggestion to you would be take a pregnancy test, to see if you are or arent, and it its neg, you could go see your obgyn and get a check up to see if something is causing your periods to be late.....Hope This Helps...