Hi everyone. I'm new here :) Great site!

Now, I know nobody can truly answer this for me, but opinions are always helpful. Here's my situation...

Dec 17 was my last period. Then on Dec 21 I started taking amoxicillin for 10 days. At that time I also started a new pack of birth control pills (and I know this type of antibiotics decrease the birthcontrol). Well on Dec 25 and 26 my husband and I had sex without a condom, but he pulled out (which I also know isn't the best form of birth control) According to online calculators I would have been ovulating around Dec 27. And would have been most fertile some time that week. Im curious what the likelyhood of pregnancy would be in my specific situation.

I am due for my next period on Jan 14, and I know that if I don't get it or I am late then I'm probably pregnant, because I am NEVER EVER late, never ever early.. I'm like clockwork. But is it too early to take a home pregnancy test now? Or do I have to wait until I'm due (or late). I also know the stress and worrying about it can delay period, but I'm just curious because the last 2 or 3 days I have had lower backache, mild cramping as if my period is coming, but I normally don't get cramps until the day before and it only lasts a day or 2. And my boobs are a bit tender, but I don't know if I'm just worried and therefore thinking these things are happening or what. LOL

You sound like your super nervious. You are probably over reacting wait until your period though it may seem a long time just wait. It may be too early to have lower back pains.  Good Luck :)

LOL...this post was from 4 years ago.... turns out i wasnt pregnant... just worried about it.

funny thing is i just had a baby girl 6 weeks ago lol

Haha wow i totally didn't notice that it was posted four years ago............& Congratulations!