Im 16 and me and my boyfriend have become really serious. We started having sex a while ago protected everytime. But he recently lost his job and spent all his money helping his mom pay bills. Anyways we ran out of money to buy condoms so we pullout. Ive been scared if getting pregnant hut this time i really feel like i am. He said he never came in me bc he pulled out and took breaks. 3 weeks ago i feel like he did it inside me but didnt tell me. Every since then i am 4 days late, my breast are tender, im cramping, eating a lot, and been tired a lot too. Is this real or is it an imaginary pregnancy and all in my head??? :( i really need to know. And please dont judge me because im young and didnt have sex wisely.

when were you suppose to get your period this month?

Did you have sex around two weeks after the first day of your last menstrual cycle? Since you are 4 days late have you taken a pregnancy test? The symptoms your feeling are sometimes pregnancy symptoms but could also be from stress and upcoming period. Even though you are doing the pull out method it is not 100% effective because sperm can sometimes be in pre-cum. So even if he pulls out before ejaculating he is still making pre-cum during intercourse.

No i have not taken a pregnancy test. Ive been putting it off cus im too scared to find out but my boyfriend and i are planning on doing it this weekend. I did have sex 2 weeks after but his friend gave us 1 condom so we had protection that time and i knew about ovulation so we didnt do it while i was ovulating. But ive been really stressed out for a couple weeks, could that be why i havent got my cycle?

I was supposed to get it 3/3/13

When you are under a lot of stress like worrying about pregnancy it can cause your period to be late. I suggest taking a pregnancy test. Make sure you take it in the morning with your first urine of the day because you will have more hcg hormone for the test to pick up and be more accurate. Good Luck

Ok i will! I really appreciate all the information :)

Ok ive been praying ever since 3/3/13 that i would get my period and i went to the bathroom and finally got it!!! :)

Im glad you got your period. Try practicing safe sex and only have intercourse while using condoms. If you can not afford them your bf can go to a local health department in your area and they will give him free condoms. Try buying them in bulk because the more you buy the cheaper they are. Good Luck

Thank you so much!