About a week after my period, I had sex with my boyfriend. He wore a condom, but I'm not on the pill. Three days later I have these weird symptoms. I have cramping and weird stomach gurgling. I have constant gas and I have to go poop often! I have headaches and lower back pains. My boobs aren't sore and I don't have nausea. This has been going on for about four day. Could I be pregnant? I keep telling myself It is impossible because im only 16! I have about 3 weeks until my next period. Should I wait to see if I miss it or take a pregnancy test now!? Someone please help!

hey well first of all its really early to be having pregnancy symptoms and if you take a test right now it would be to early so the results wont be accurate...

i think you should wait until you have your period and i honestly dont think that you pregnant because your bf used a condom and because its impossible to have pregnancy symptoms 3 days later after sex!

I hadd the samee feelingg too .. But if your boyfriend had a condom on you cant get preg.ant unless the condom brakes ...

LET ME KNOW! HAVING SAME SYMPTOMS!

what was it lemme kno too...same symptoms !!

I doubt you are pregnant. Usually ovulation happens two weeks after your period (which is of course two weeks before your next period). It is highly unusual to ovulate just one week after your period. Wait until your next period is due and take a test if you are still worried.