can i know what are the causes for this hair loss ..?
and 
what are the remedies of that ...?

It can be a hormonal issue.

Best bet, see your doctor.

Dan is correct when he say's it could be a hormone issue but there may be some other issue's as well. There are many factor's that could contribute to hair loss, such as, diet and nutrician. If you are not eating the proper food's and getting the proper vitamin's, this could result in hair loss. Not eating at all also contribute's to it. Medication is also a factor. Certain kind's of medication will affect your hair. Stress and anxiety also play's a part. If you are over stressed or highly adgitated most of the time, this will make you loose your hair. I don't know if your a male or female but pulling your hair back in a tight pony tail or using a clip will make you loose some hair also. Constantly wearing a baseball cap will thin your hair out just about your forhead where the cap rest's. Over processing with chemical's doesn't help either. But most importantly, there could be some underlying medical problem that you are unaware of, only your doctor can help you with that.

See you doctor for best advice. 

I am losing my hair very quickly, Please help me how can I keep my hair healthy.
I have tried almost every thing but no positive result, Please recommend me some effective product.