How Can I Stop Hair Thining In Front Of Hairline? Any Recommendation For Women?

i am also curious on this topic

Thinning hair could be a result of everything from improper nutrition, to mental issues, to heredity and/or certain medications and pregnancy, before and after.

Make sure you are getting proper nutrients, including protein. If we don't eat properly, this can affect the way our hair grows and thrives.
If you are on any type of medication, it may be an adverse reaction to that.
Pregnancy, before and a short time after can reak havoc on a women's hair. Make sure pre natal vitamins are part of your daily routine.
Stress and emotional issues can literally make your hair fall out, been there and it's true.

If men/women wear a baseball cap constantly, the hair becomes thin where the brim of the hat lays. My son has worn a ball cap for years and his hair has actually rubbed off his head.
Constant tugging and twisting or tight hair ties. Wearing the hair back in a tight pony tail or a bun can thin it also, especially in the front where majority of the pulling happens.
Over processing the hair from chemicals such as perm solutions or chemical straightners, also excessive hair dye or stripping the natural color by using a chemical stripper, which by the way is pretty much straight up bleach.

And when all else has failed to make sense, it may be inherited. Check your family tree and try to figure out who has had problems in the past with thinning or early balding or even premature greying.

You may be able to get a little help with the use of minoxidil, or other wise known as Rogain. Rogain will not work on a total bald spot, but it will stimulate the follicles if you have hair there, just thinner.

Try Cedarwood essential oils from young living

I am 36yr. old female also interested in what to do about receding hairline.. It's falling out in the pattern of the way Men lose their hair. In the front on like where the eyes are but on the head keep going back farther and farther. But my bangs in the middle are normal thickness. I hate it. I have had strangers even ask me if I was sick.