I need advice on my hair. It is very dry and thick and I am also experiencing loss of hair, but not extreme. Why is my hair like that? What should I do?

Everybody’s hair is different and we do not know why someone has dry hair, other have curly...
The reason for dry hair could be coloring jobs, perms, curling irons, other electric styling tools and excessive exposure to heat from hairdryers ... this can weaken your hair structure and cause damage. The same is with sun exposure and swimming in chlorinated pool.
Use the following: cut down use of hairdryers and other electric styling tools, use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners designed for dry and damaged hair, sue deep conditioner once a week, protect your hair when exposed to sun.

dry hair and skin

oil ur hair twice a week at night and wash it in the morning.  its softens hair. Use a good conditioner in the morning. Make sure tht ur conditioner doesn touch the scalp.

in term of diet - take milk , calcium and Vitamin E-cap for beautiful hair and to prevent hair loss.

dont leave ur hair open always.