I have this annoying problem. Its not that big a deal but since my hair is a bit longer I dont know how to keep it off my face while Im running. I cant wear a baseball cap, but my head keeps on sweating and thats really unpleasant. I also tried wearing that headband but it wasnt useful either. Whats your way of dealing with this issue?

If youre a pro, the simplest solution to your problem would be to cut your hair, because its really annoying when your hair keeps on falling on your face and in your eyes. Even if you wear a pony tail, its still uncomfortable because it is constantly swooshing at your back. But if running is only your recreation and you dont want to change your image, then you can maybe try wearing these hairpins in order to tighten your hair. A fancy, sports kerchief can also be a solution. Ive never understood those famous football players who have particular hairdos with long hair. I always have the feeling that their hair is bothering them while theyre running around after the ball.

I shave my head and the sweat is still there. It's just a matter of whether you can deal with your hair in your face/mouth.

Maybe one of those rubber band type things that I always see girls wearing and a headband combo would work for you.