I'm 19 years old and this morning i could see like 40 hairs (most with roots) on my pillow, then during the day, there are fallling too. Up too 80 totally per day. This has been happening for months, but it's the first time i notice it is so severe. It's driving me crazy ... i'm going in every morning at the mirror to check how much hair do i have. I've had ... of course, the exams for finishing the college, the ones for getting into an university but still ... i didn't think that those could do so much harm. Another problem that i think that could cause it is that my hair is really hard to arrange, to make it stay in some proper way. Not even gel, or anything else can make it look the right way, so i developed my own method: i simply wash it with hair balsam and don't get the balsam off until i come back home and go to sleep. Please help me ...

Hair loss can be hereditary, certain medications or an underlying medical problem can also cause it. Stress can trigger hair loss as well. The medical term for hair loss is called ALOPECIA. Some types of alopecia are temporary while others are permanent.
Poor nutrician, medication, diabetes, lupas, hormonal changes, chemical hair treatments such as permanents, bleaching, straightening, overstyling or excessive brushing.
Make sure to eat a well balanced and nutricious diet. Handle your hair carefully and avoid braids, ponytails and buns. Don't blow dry and don't twist or pull at it.
Rogaine does promote new hair growth and halts further damage, but only in a small percentage of people.
Check with your doctor, maybe there is something going on that you are unaware of.