I'm really frusturated and confused so if anyone has experienced this and found out what was going on I'd appreciate your comment greatly!
I was on birth control for about 2 months, yaz, and went off of it about 3 months ago because I didn't like how it made me feel.
Since then I've suddenly gained 25 pounds and I'm eating less than 900 calories a day and working out a lot. I'm very frusturated because no matter what I do I keep gaining weight.
I've been to several doctors and have had several tests done, (thyroid, hormone levels, ovary check) all of which came back normal.
Also sometimes I get an uncomfortable bloating in my stomach that makes it stick out very far.
I'm extremely uncomfortable and I'm scared that I am going to keep gaining weight...has anyone else experienced anything like this?!?
Also, I'm not pregnant.
Please help!