I was a size 6 and all of a sudden I started gaining a lot of weight. I would wake in the morning not able to put on the same pants I had on the day before. I went to the emergency room because I had gained about 15 pounds in 2 weeks. The people there just laughed at me and told me that I looked like I had lost weight because my rings were loose. I explained that I had moved my rings from the fingers that they had been on because they now wont go on. I am now a size 18 and still have spurts of fast weight gain whether I eat or not. Have anybody had this same problem or may know what is causing me this problem :'( :

I can relate to all you've said. I have went from a size 5 to a size 14 in about 8 months time. Doesn't matter what I eat or how much I exercise the weight just keeps coming. All the doctor says is cut down calorie intake and exercise more. If I cut down on any more calories, I won't be eating anything. I weighed 170 lbs in August and am already up to 195 lbs, but everyone just thinks I'm lazy and eating too much. It would be nice if someone could figure out is going on. :'(