I am 33 years old female and work 12 hours per day. I was diagnosed high blood pressure 2 months ago. My mother also suffers the same disease. Doctor prescribed me aldoclor. I’ve never heard for that medicine. I know what medicines my mother has been using for years. Is this something new on the market?
Maybe it is because I was diagnosed HBP very early. Does anyone have some information about aldoclor?

Aldoclor is very effective preparation that can control your high blood pressure. It is brand name for combination of methyldopa and thiazide diuretic. I can see that you are familiar with a disease like high blood pressure is. You know well that it is asymptomatic disease and well known as ‘silent killer’. You may lose amount of potassium because of diuretic effect. Try with some potassium supplements to prevent this.