Hello, guys. My father suffers from high blood pressure. He is thinking of taking diuretic herbs instead of regular medicines. I would like to know what the best diuretic herbs are. I would like to know that. I hope someone will know this. Thank you in advance for replying. Bye, guys!

Hello. There are several, very good diuretic herbs. I can recommend you few. Dandelion is one of them. Beside its diuretic effect, it also purifies the blood and liver. It also improves functioning of several organs like kidneys, pancreas and spleen. Green tea is also popular option. Stinging nettle is also diuretic herb. I am not sure which one of these is the best. You can talk to your pharmacist. Good luck!

I think dandelion is one of the most common/effective and easy to come by.

i think green tea is one of the most popular diuretic herb.Green tea is improves circulation,fights the flu virus and lowers the high blood sugar.