I am 22 years old and have a feeling of high bloos pressure. What exactly are the symptoms of high bloos pressure? Is it possible for a young person to have high blood pressure?
I am very grateful for every reply!

High blood pressure is not reserved only for eldery… it can be also hereditary..
Considering symptoms of high bloos pressure are very mild and usually high blood pressure is discovered by measuring it (some people have this devices at home), that is why people call this disorder the silent killer. It has very mild symptoms, but concequences are more than serious and can result in heart disease, heart failure, strokes, PAD, kidney failure, problems with eyes (even blindness), problems with legs and blood circulation, …
As I said, symptoms are rarely the sign you have high blood pressure or even when they are, you are close to develop some sort of disorder, connected to HBP…
However, here is a possible list of symptoms, known for high bloos pressure: headache, dizziness, nausea and blurred vision … As you see, this symptoms are not so specific just for high blood pressure, and might indicate other disorders and diseases.. So, to be sure, measure your pressure. If your pressure is high , here is advice from me: do not drink coffee or other stimulants (tea…)
Hope you’ll be fine. Good luck!