I had a intercourse on 5th day after my period and took ipill after 24 hours.But after 8th day on tsking pill a athick heavy brown discharge continued for 2 days and on the 2nd day it stopped and i took urine test on lab.It is positive,. Am i pregnant or is it high eastrogen??

Hi Guest,

False positives are VERY rare.  It is possible for you to test positive early, usually by about 2 weeks after having sex.

There is a good chance you are pregnant.  The test does not measure estrogen, it looks for hCG and that is made only by the developing fetus.

Hope it helps.

Hi, the brown discharge could have possibly been a normal spotting between periods which happens sometimes with ipill. firstly 5th day of periods is a very unfertile day to get pregnant and secondly since you took ipill within 24 hours, your chances of getting pregnant looks extremely low.