hi did you know this???

suspicious infiltrates noted in the apical area its suggest apicolordotic view for proper evaluation thnx

Hi Gigi,

Suspicious infiltrates just means that they can't identify what the "hazing" is on the x-ray.  They want an apicolordotic view, it's just an x-ray from a different angle, so that they can better image the apices (tops) of the lungs.

By itself this report only indicates concern, not that there is definitely a problem.

IS THIS A BIG PROBLEM? I GOT THIS SAME RESULT

It MIGHT be. See your doctor.

what decease i can get from these?

PTB. Pulmonary Tuberculosis is one.
It may also be asbestosis. We can't tell. You NEED further diagnosis.

All it means is that there is something suspicious there. That's it. They "suggest" you have another x-ray to help determine what they are seeing.

Hi there
I have my xray result yesterday it says suspicious infilrates noted in the apical area they said that i need to re-xray again after the xray i see my lungs clear but i'm still concern about it, i really need the answer thank you in advance

New Member
Hi sir, please ...answer my question ...what is meaning of my result about my xtray ...Suspicious infiltrates in both infraclavicular areas .Suggest apicolordotic view for better evaluation.