I struggle with ADHD, OCD, mild form of Narcolepsy and severe case of Bulimia Nervosa. I have been in inpatient hospitalization for the most of past two years in different psychiatric treatment facilities.

In order to best treat my conditions, the first treatment team put me on 400 mg of Provigil. However, while Provigil helped with the narcolepsy, it did not do anything to help the ADHD, OCD or the bulimia.

Since then I have tried Strattera, Vyvanse, and Ritalin. None of them were very effective.

So for the past 6 months I have been on 54 mg of Concerta. It helped greatly in the beginning, helping with my compulsive behaviors (binging and purging), helped me be more focused and stop the racing thoughts and I could finally sit still for more than 10 minutes.

Now, it's not working as well anymore and I am looking to switch medications.

I have not tried Adderall yet. I have an appointment with my Psychiatrist this Friday and I want to ask him if I can try out Adderall.

ANyone have experience switching from 54 mg Concerta to Adderall? I know that I will be able to ask my doctor for information when I see him, however I would like to be able to have as much knowledge about Adderall as possible from those who have been on it.

Please help!