I have one big problem. Maybe a month ago I have noticed my daughter that is 18 years old, acting strange. I heard her vomits after eating and I found some laxatives in her room. As I can guess, that is definitely disorder, bulemia I think. I am not sure about that but I am afraid if that is dangerous. What is bulemia actually?

Bulimia is also called bulimia nervosa, and that is psychological eating disorder. This is characterized by episodes of binge-eating followed by inappropriate methods of weight control. Here are included, as you doubt, vomiting, fasting, enemas, excessive use of laxatives and diuretics or compulsive exercising. Binge is episode where person eats a much larger amount of food then most of people would in situation like that. Usually it is a response to depression, self esteem issues or stress. That is not response to intense hunger as it seems. Bulimia characterizes binge episodes where person experiences a loss of control. Usually it is difficult to determine whether someone is suffering from bulimia. That is because binging and purging is often done in secret. You should give her a lot of support if your daughter really suffers from bulimia. Suggest her to see an eating disorder expert, but be ready for denial, resistance and even anger.

Ivett is right. And I could quote, but it's not needed. From my experience, I can say that moms know it better :\ I'm a bulimic for some years now, but no-one in my family know (not from me or from a doctor).
But moms can feel when something's wrong with their children, because she's been telling me I was ill for a long time, now I think about it.

Bulimia is a psychological eating disorder, characterized by episodes of binge and/or purging, excessive weight control.
Not all bulimics vomit, if you wanna know, because there are some different types of bulimia. First of all, it can be purgative or non-purgative type. Mine was non-purgative, but evolved to a purgative. I don't use laxatives and/or diuretics, but using them is also one method that can be used by bulimics. Compulsive exercising is also one characteristic, as said.

If you think your daughter maybe ill, take here to the doctor. But it will be very hard for both of you...