so about 2 weeks ago i started getting itchy around my groin area not inside though, then about a week ago i started getting dry flakey skin between my inner thigh and labia. then about 2 days ago i started to develope a thick white discharge with no odor. a lot of things say things like ovulation or stress could cause the white discharge. And I should be getting my period next week and i have been kinda freaking out about the dry skin but i've never gotten a thick white discharge before either. but there are so many things that could have caused it idk what to think it is. there are no blisters or bumps just dry flakey skin.
these symptoms started all around the time i started using bump stopper 2 (which is technically for mens faces so idk if it could be causing this) i haven't used it for about a week now. i also had just gotten my last Gaurdisil shot. I'm lesbian, i was with this one girl at the time it started but her last test had come up clean and the only contact was oral and fingering. idk if she had been w/ anyone since that test though it was fairly recent. the discharge only started after we were messing around and the girls nails weren't quite trimmed enough and i got a little cut up.
anyone have any suggestions?

i have the same symptoms, i have the flaky skin on my groin area and the white discharge with no odour! did you find out what caused it? im getting relly worried about it!

It sounds to me like it could be a fungal infection. As best I can tell anyway, without knowing what your full history is and without being able to see the problem area. You should definitely see a doctor about this to make sure that you can get proper care and recover from this as quickly as possible. Keep us posted on what happens.

I have the same thing and i already ruled out yeast infection. It was negative twice in a row now and both times I was told my bacteria levels are slightly higher than normal.