Hello, Now about 3 months ago i noticed on my genital area there was like circle dry skin area i thought nothing of it and peeled it off. the area would still be dry, not itchy, and continue to peel. Then the peeling stopped and it left a pink nickel size area sometimes white. then it left 4 small bumps or 5 that did not have liquid in it but below the skin. I begin to research and seen some pictures and was hoping it wasn't herpes.Then i noticed another area grew (overtime started small then grew) it look like a the size of a dime and was no bumps but just discolored and the area was raised a little on my vein. The bumps on the other area gets very dry, and that area in general gets very very dry and my genital area itself doesn't have no ashy-ness to it other the the bump area its concerning me and i don't' have the courage to go to doctor just yet but i know i will.
im sexually active and use protection but i did have times when my genital would touch the woman area during fourplay

Hi there I had a same problem called genital lumps when I was in high school and I was sexually active, but my sex was protected every time. According to this i decided to test my blood, and results were negative to any sexually transmitted disease. After that i visited a  dermatologist who told me that my problem can happen because I do not have a shower every day. He told me to change it and gave me some creme so everything was fine very soon. So this type of problem is not naive but you should see a doctor definitely.

Go straight to the doctor dude, its completely confidential, i had a lump on my testicals and it was aching like hell and i was to scared to go to the doctors, but i finally plucked up the courage to go and they re assuared me that everything was fine and it was just a small sist. Its better to be safe then sorry. :-)

A bump on your penis can be many different things. Of course, the most frightening things that it could be are STDs. This is why going to a doctor for a diagnosis is so important. Depending on the differences in what the bump on your penis looks like, it could be one of several different STDs, or it could be none of them. For example, most bumps that are related to herpes look more like blisters, so if you have bumps that do not appear to be blisters, you probably don’t have herpes. However, you should still get it checked out.

There are other things that cause a bump on your penis. The most common, however, is simply blocked hair follicles. This problem can cause bumps anywhere on the body, not just the genital area (although it’s much more worrisome when it occurs in the genital area). While you should still go and see a doctor, generally the only treatment for blocked follicles is to wash gently and to be careful not to scratch or use lotions that can cause the skin to be more broken up.

I agree, go see a doctor if things are getting better. It is important to practice preventative healthcare!

So I have a bumb on my penis its tender. Its starting too dry around top iI havehave unprotected sex with my partner I have pictures"