About a week and a half ago, I had unprotected sex. He finished inside of me, and a few days later, I started feeling sick and I've been getting migraines. This has never been a problem for me with my previous partner. I think that when I did it with this new partner. I was pretty fertile. I think it was about a week after my period ended. Anyway, I couldn't seem to get comfortable for about a week. Like, something didn't feel right and I kept shifting and moving, trying to make my body feel comfortable. It was a consistent thing for that whole week. I've been irritable, and snapping at everyone although I'm not really under any sort of stress. The migraines started a few days after the uncomfortable feeling set in. But they're just on and odd. I'm not sure if something is really up, or if I'm just thinking too much about it. My breasts are tender but I'm not due for my period for another week and it makes no sense to me. They're never this tender so early before my period. I've had an odd craving for sweet things and generally, I do like sweets. A lot. But I'm at the point where I always have to have something sweet near me just in case I want a bite of a Hershey bar. I've just been feeling plain....odd. Any help would be great. I just wanted to see how great the possibilty that I'm imagining things is before I rush to get a pregnancy test. Thanks. :)

Hi Kay,

There is a chance of pregnancy.  The timing was good.

Your symptoms alone are not specific to pregnancy.

Don't rush for the test.  It often takes AT LEAST two weeks (no matter what brand) from when you had sex for them to become accurate.  False negatives are common testing early.  False positives are VERY rare.

Good luck.

Well, Kay, you could be pregnant. Your period does make you crave sweet or salty things