Hey,

I was just wondering if loss of apetite is a symptom of pregnancy. I haven't missed a period, but I have been feeling nauseous around certains food and my breasts have been sore, and they're usually not around this time in my cycle. I did have unprotected sex with my boyfriend, although he didn't climax.

I didn't notice that I wasn't hungry at first, until I realised it was 6pm and I'd forgotten to eat! I didn't even feel hungry though. As for the aversions, I've got a really good sense of smell, so I've always felt nauseated round strong-scented food and other things that smell strongly. I haven't been hungry for about week now, and I'm finding it really odd since I usually love food! I haven't been loosing weight or anything though, since after I noticed I've been making myself eat 3 meals.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate them!

Thanks! ^____^