am i pregnant? my nipples are really tender, im 17 and have been having regular sex with my partner. im not due on for another week or so but since my last period ive had tender nipples and i keep going to the toilet alot wee-ing and i have been feeling sick every morning but ive heard that symptons dont start in pregnancy till abit later on, i am under alot of stress aswell lately. please help me someone!!!

that all sounds like you are pregnant good luck take the test :-D

as early as 2weeks you can get symtons go to the docters.and chill out dont worry its not the end of the world

thanks for telling me that, i can only do a pregnancy when i miss a period cant i so i will have to wait till then to see if i am pregnant!

We are trying to get pregnant and I have symptons that I am. My period isn't due until Friday (Sept 29), I took pregnancy test this morning and it says negative. My symptoms included itchy breast 10 days ago, sharp pain in left side of abdomen and then right side a week after ovulation(implantation maybe), swollen breasts some days with the veins apparent and then some days just tender and not swollen. Today, they are tender with sore nipples ( like they are chafing on bra but they aren't). Felt a little nauseaus Sept21-24 but nothing now and was tired then as well. I had my last period on Sept 2. Anyone with any insight, please let me know. I am driving mysefl nuts...I know I should wait and see if period comes but the waiting is driving me nuts and then I should test but am anxious. HELP!!

With the urine home test kits, you're waiting for your body to start producing a certain hormone that is only found after 4 weeks of pregnancy in high volumes. Which is why you can get false readings on tests if taken before that time. As for all the physical symptoms, guess it depends on the person, my first indication was scent changes, food didn't smell the same, perfumes were revolting suddenly, smoke from a cigarette being smoked two cars infront of mine at a traffic light made me want to vomit, that sort of thing. Oh and the morning sickness, which can start as early as two to four weeks in ... They should really rename that to all day sickness ... It never stopped no matter if it was morning or not anymore. As for the little bit tired ... Its 24/7, not one day here or one over there ... its a general weariness of the whole body for about three months or so.

But do be careful, islandchicken68, you can psyche yourself into a false pregnancy and many of those symptoms you described also can occur pre-menstrually as well as during pregnancy. Plus you're only 3 days off your mark for testing, I doubt three days will make much difference If you still have nothing after a week post due date, then test, you may have gotten preggy later in your cycle, as it can happen ten days before or after ovulation.

Emma17x
I'd do a test at the appropriate time if you get no period this month, however you did say you were under stress and stress does amazing things to a person's body. Nausea can be induced by stress as well. Tender nipples could be due to ovulation or pms, as for the need to go to the toilet alot? You got me on that one, bladder infection? I didn't have to use the toilet frequently until my kid rolled over and took up camp on top of my bladder around 5 months along, then it was pretty much every 5 minutes. Oh and Emma? Remember you have options if this is not the right time for you ... My baby came when I was 21, I was too young in retrospect but I would never trade her for anything now. I've lost two after her though, and it makes me wonder sometimes ...

Anyways, best of luck to you both.

I had my period 01/09/07 now 2 weeks later I have very sore nipples which I never have had before only when I was pregnant with my first child- I am at a loss as to why this is happening and lately I gate waves of nausea- all HPT come back Negative Could I possibly be pregnant and having symptoms already?

well im going through the same problem im 16 and my period isnt auntil 2 weeks my nipples hurt and im constantly sick. im not in alot of stress though. but we had sex a few weeks ago and i was at my hgihest ovulaton point and stupidly didnt use a condom im scared!! i need help as well!

I've been seeing this guy, the first time we REALLY got intimate was about 2 weeks or so ago, where it went in accident. Honestly. The second time with a few days ago, we didn't really have sex but we were messing around. Long story short it went in a few times but not all the way. Both times we didn't use a condom, which yes is stupid. Usually before I get my period my nipples get really sore, well they're getting sore but they're kind of dry. The center is dry and that's never happend before. I don't really have anyone to talk to, I live with my father and he'd flip if I tried to talk to him about this, but what dad wouldn't? I just need someone to eaze my mind. I'm going to keep track of how I feel everyday so maybe I can give someone willing to help a bit more insight for better advice.

Thanks so much.

hey, i am hoping some one can help me. I havent had sex with my boyfriend but we have been messing around a lot.... I had my period in december but it was very light and i am worried now.. Recently my nipples have become really sore whilst i have been feeling bloated as well.. am i pregnant?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, my nipples have become really sore this last week. i have been feeling sick aswell. also after when i eat. i am on the contraceptive pill, but did miss it once last month, as i was ill and slept past my time to take it! Just wanted someone's opinion on what to do???

Well here we go, sore nipples for about a week. Feeling "queezy" all day for about 2 weeks. Abdominal pain, about 2 weeks. And my hair has decided to spring out a few really curly hairs even though I have staeigt- wavy hair. PREGNANCY, STRESS or????

ME AND MY SPOUSE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY
WE ARE BOTH 18 AND I THINK I MIGHT BE. I HAVE BEEN FEELING NAUSEA SOMETIMES,I CAN'T STAND EATING OR SMELLING SURTAIN FOODS. MY BELLY FEELS HARD ON ONE SIDE BUT THE OTHER IS SOFT.
I HAD A REALLY CHARP PAIN ON MY RIGHT SIDE 3 DAYS AGO MY LAST PERIODE WAS JAN 2ND 2008 I HAVE A PERIODE COMING UP IN 2 WEEKS, MY NIPPLE ARE REALLY HURTING. WHAT DO I DO?

Ok my last period was April 6, 2008 and sore nipples and nausea in the middle of the night started occuring April 24, 2008. I took a HPT on the 24 and it came up negative. I am 20 and am not ready for this. What could this be?

Please see a doctor, you can go to a clinic (planparenthood) for FREE of charge. They can find out right then if you are pregnant OR what is going on with you, they can help you without telling your business. IF you are going to have a baby and cannot afford to, they can help you find a adoption family for your baby and pay all of your expenses. Please, go to your local hospital or clinic and get yourself treatment at no cost to you, nor do they call your parents if you wish. Otherwise, talk to your parent or a close friend you would be surprised they will be their for you, but you need to trust enough to step up and make the right choice yourself and possibly the baby you are carrying. Sunshine at the end of the tunnel:)