I'm 25 years old overweight and stressed out. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. We have unprotected sex almost on a daily basis. I have been feeling sick for the past month now. I have not actually thrown up but I have that feeling of wanting to throw up. I called my doctors to get an appoint however I cant get in as a new patient until the middle of next month which is completely awful because I'm sick to my stomach so much I just want to sleep the days away. I'm also having problems sleeping but when i do sleep i can sleep as long as anyone lets me. I have been pretty stressed out lately because of natural disasters and recently I've noticed that I've become very sensitive about everything. It really annoys me that simple tasks like listening to my husband vent sends my emotions in overdrive. I'm late on my period by one day however that is nothing new. I've gone 3 months without a period then been on my period 3 months. Never been pregnant either. All tests were negative and Ive taken countless tests to check for pregnancy. Also, I'm not taking any type of pills what so ever. I don't smoke, and don't drink alcohol. I don't think I'm pregnant because the symptoms came a week after my period and you cant get morning sickness that fast right? I mostly am feeling sick before i eat but after i feel sick too. Its just if I eat something anything it helps slightly. Also I've been starting to eat more healthy and less. But no matter what I do I cant shake this feeling sick to my stomach. I don't have any other symptoms but feeling sick but I also need some relief. Please help. nausea

Hey
I'm not a doctor by all means but I know you can get morning sickness that quick because with my son the day after I missed my period I had it. I never threw up though. But it could be that you are trying so hard to get pregnant and worrying yourself over it that it could also cause you to be sick feeling all the time. Stress can make your body do all kinds of crazy things. Just try and enjoy your time with your partner and make it about you too not just the baby making machines. I'm not an expert but maybe if you relax things will happen quicker than you think. Its hard to put that kind of pressure on yourself and it not affect you. God will bless you just have faith! Hope I helped alittle. You need someone to talk to plz don't be afraid to ask.