I lost my virginity like 6 moths ago and before I had lost it whenever I would get my period I wouldn't have cramps and after I lost it I started getting really bad cramps and that's every time I get my period is this normal?

Hi! loosing your virginity doesn't affect your menstrual cycle. Unfortunately, menstrual cramps affect more than an estimated 50% of women, and among these, up to 15% would describe their menstrual cramps as severe. I get those too. Lack of exercise is now recognized to contribute to painful menstrual cramps. Psychological factors also play a role, emotional stress can increase the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The menstrual cramps usually diminish with age and after pregnancy. But if it gets unbearable you should talk to your gynecologist, he can prescribe you some oral contraception which could help. Take care.