okay so i lost my virginity and during sexual intercourse i didnt bleed but it hurt really bad!!
we used a condom and also he took it out before he ejaculated ....
3 days after i felt clammy and i needed to pee alot...and it was sore and itchy....
i need some help i dont know why.. can anyone help or give any advice?? %-)
would i be pregnant we used a condom and he took it out before he ejaculated??

Very doubtful that you are pregnant, if he wore a condom and withdrew it before ejaculation and it didn't break.

But it does sound like you've got either an infection or an irritation. Maybe a yeast infection? I don't know, I'm not there.
I'd ask to see a medical person, nurse, clinic, and get a little treatment.

While it's possible that you're reacting to a laytex condom, it could also be a reaction to the lubricant or LACK of lubricant. Especially because you describe it a hurting a lot.

Sorry to hear your first experience has been so bad, but it will get better.
Right now, go get checked out, but it really doesn't sound like pregnancy if you're telling us everything.

Also, if you decide to engage in sex in the future, you might buy some water-based personal lubricant to assure that things slide smoothly.
DO NOT USE VASOLENE NOR OIL BASED JELLY WITH ANYTHING LAYTEX OR RUBBER. THEY WILL FAIL QUICKLY AS OIL ATTACKS LAYTEX IMMEDIATELY.

You'll get more advice along these lines if you go get checked out. Be honest about what you've choosen to do, and they will help you.
Also, ask your BF to be more patient and slower. If he's really concerned about you, he will be and will respect your wishes.
PS: You made the right choice to use protection. Good call.

okay yah thats all i feell like iching, sore and needing to pee alot...
i no it was painfull and hopefull im not alergic to laytex... :/
but thanks this kinda helps :-)

rutin may help you .try to read it first

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

God bless

I'm not sure why this was suggested.

I followed the link to the information, and can't see the direct connection.

Normally, we do not allow links and webaddresses on this forum.

However, until another moderator comes along or someone with more insight, I'm going to let this stand.

Perhaps katetan can give us more background on how she found this and why she suggested it.