im almost 14 and i realy want to get losing my virginity over and done with becuase all the people i have talked to have said it hurts and i want it to be in as little pain as possible is there anyways i can reduce pain??? also im realy well known around where i live and i dont want to say anything to my mum is that a good thing or should i tell her i want to have sex....

also does the penis size matter on how much pain or is it all the same and how long until the pain goes away i mean getting a vagina stretched a little bit has gotta hurt alot!!!!

thank you xoxo

Hey guys. Listen, losing virginity can be a tough process but you have to remember one thing: it only happens once. This is important in so many ways because firstly, if you do it with someone you don't want to actually do it, than you will regret it for a while. And, secondly, you will experience pain, but only in reasonable amount, so there is actually nothing to be afraid of. It will hurt, but not that much like the others say. Basically, you shouldn't listen to others and you need to stop paying attention about what they're saying and see for yourself when you're ready.

Hello there! Talking to your mother is always a good idea. When you feel ready to sleep with your partner for the first time, remember to be calm, use a lot of lubricant and start penetrative sex only when really aroused. Try some relaxing exercises in order to loosen your inner muscles. Pain, quite often, can be more mental or psychological than physical. The more frightened you are, the more tense/nervous/etc. you will be. Fear has a direct effect on the muscles of your body and will cause resistance and some of the pain you might experience. Take your time; the first time will not be perfect and it's best to leave your expectations at the door. No one will expect you to be a pro. And the penis size doesn't matter. I hope this helps.

your virginity is something really important! it's not just something to throw away. you can only give it away once and if you waste it on someone who doesn't care or love you, it can bring a lot of trouble, emotional and physical. be sure you know what you're doing because i've heard too many stories from my friends or classmates who've done the same thing that got pregnant because they weren't careful enough or unlucky, ones that cried for days afterwards, who regretted it and so on

but if you're set on getting rid of your virginity, like April O said, talking to your mother is always a good idea. she can help with any emotional stress and that way you don't have to live in fear of what she might think if you went ahead and did it anyway without her knowledge.

probably not what you wanted to hear sorry but i just wanted to double check you knew exactly what you want to get into

I agree with the other comments.
Your virginity is not something you want to just give away to get it done with. Having sex for the first time is special.
Yes, it does hurt the first time and no penis size does not effect it. But you have to trust the person your doing it with.
If you really love them, and they really love you, then they'll understand how you feel about it.
For me, the pain lasted a few days, but it was more of a discomfort than pain, if you understand what I mean.

Talk to your partner about it, and see how they feel.
Don't do it just t get it over with, because you will definitely regret it later on.

I just want to say that for the first time I had sex with my girlfriend, she was a virgin, and we really took our time and she told me it didn't hurt at all. But I must also tell you that I've used my finger to pleasure her before so that helped I'm pretty sure (but I went slowly!).

Also, take your time. I lost my virginity with a girl I don't even talk anymore, and now with my girlfriend I always feel bad about that because I would have loved to loose my virginity at the same time as her because I love her so much :-(

Hi I'm 13 and my boyfriends 17 and were going to have sex . Everyone's saying that I'm too youngand the age difference is really bad but he's had sex before so he knows what he's doing and plus I'm the one that asked him to have sex and he said only if I was sure that I was ready and I am . Ive heard that your first time really hurts and so that's why I kinda just wanted to get that over and done with so I can have sex without it hurting .bi KNOW for sure that I'm not going to regret this because I really wanna loose my virginity and to be honey I wasnt in duh a hurry to loose it until I found out that the first time hurt and that you bleed. So is there anything I can do to make it not hurt as much ? thanks and please it hate (;

Oh and p.s if there is anyway that I can make my irt time hurt less then I will probably re-think about having sex and probably wait a couple of years ... (:

horenstylexx, I HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM! we are the same age (u and i) ur bf is 17 mines is 21. ;-) ppl say im 2 yung, i say go suk a dicckk. ppl say im 2 mature i sayy wwatevss! my point is WHO CARES PPLZ OPINION IF U LUV HIM THEN FUCCKK HIMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!;-) :-p

Just no, you guys are way too young. And you are dating guys that are way to old for you. If they loved you then they would tell you to wait until you were older not till you were "ready." I know people who made the same decisions you are making right now and they regret them. So it would be best if you waited