Hi there.
Just found this website after a google search, and hopefully, can find the help I need.
Im 20 years old, uncircumsized and have a tight foreskin.
I wasn't taught to pull my foreskin back as a child.
When I am flaccid, I can pull my foreskim back all the way, no problems, or no problems from what I can see. Its not painful and I don't think my head is very sensitive at all.
The problem is when being erect.
My foreskin wont pull back when erect, and I cannot pull it back manually either.
I have pulled my foreskin back while flaccid and then got an erection, and it is slightly painful but only slightly, but my head goes bright red like its cutting off circulation, so have to push it back, which takes a few seconds to get back over the head.
Also, if I pull my foreskin back then get an erection and then leave it for a short while as my penis starts going flaccid my foreskin will retract by itself.

I don't know what to do as its embarrassing to talk about with people, and I dont really want to go to a doctor either, because that would be even more embarassing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

That's exactly what mine was like at your age.
I stretched it until it rolled back easily when erect.
While in the shower, I inserted two fingers and spread them as much as I could for as long as was convenient. Eventually I got to where I was able to insert three fingers and it slid back all the way easily and comfortably.
It did sometimes cause some stretch fissures on the tip which were painful if urine got in them but they usually lasted less than a day. That's a small price to pay to have a smoothly functioning foreskin.

Agreed with njoynlife but just wanted to add that you shouldn't pull your foreskin back and then get an erection. The foreskin can get trapped there and you may require a trip to A&E (or the ER depending on your location).

From your descriptions i am unable to comprehend the physical shape of youe Penis.

Why do get embarassing to cosult a Doctor.

Meet him and show it to him without any inhibitions. He will correctly guide you and advise you the futher course of action in the matter.

HAV A NICE DAY

RAMAKRISHNAN

only is that u are not circumsized. I had this same problem when i stated having sex witout protection. My foreskin jus had to get used to bein pulled back. As i started having sex rougher i started having a little pain with the skin connected to the head of my penis. Let my girl look at it good and it was the skin tearin from going in an out, of something tight. It only hurt a little for about 2 weeks. I continued to have sex so it didnt heal back. It healed in a way so my head would come out with ease. My erected penis now looks circumsized. No need to see a doctor, jus give it to ur lady hard an u shouldnt have the problem much longer

Hi jasonjohn:

Every male starts life with a tight foreskin. Some get looser automatically and some need a little help.

It is easy to make your foreskin wider and looser by manual stretching.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.