Hi, i am age 16 and (not) circumcised, within the past day or two i have had a tight foreskin that wont retract when erected, i masturbate once or twice a day and have been from the age of 12-13. my foreskin is however retractable when non erected but stings when i do so. I have had a bath every day since this stared happening and dose not sting when under warm water, urinating does not hurt ether. Can any one help or tell me what it the proper diagnosis for my case is? 

Hi BUC123:

When one masturbates for a long time or in a very vigorous manner, the foreskin can become edematous, which means only that fluid has accumulated in the tissue, causing swelling. The swelling may make the foreskin hard or impossible to retract. This is a harmless condition. It usually goes back to normal in 24 hours.

I am not sure if this represents your condition but it may, unless someone has a better explanation. 

Thank you that made me fell allot better about it and it has not gone hard thankfully but i will post more symptoms if it carrys on or anything weird happens.