I'm 16 (17 in ten days), and my foreskin is very tight and wont go back very far if i try and pull it.
I've heared that if you try pulling it back a bit each day it will eventualy go back past the head.. I was wondering how long should it take for it to go past the head if i try this?

Cheers,
Liam

This procedure you heard about is called stretching and the condition you have is phimosis. If the stretching doesn’t work, there are also two surgical procedures to get rid of the problem. Stretching asks for a lot of time and effort. It depends on what you want. Some men want just enough skin to cover the head. Others want more. Just don’t forget than persistence is the most important in the whole procedure. In stretching, some men have attained full coverage in four months, while others have taken longer. The process can take as long as one to two years.

Hi my name is anthony, i am a twin and i am 16. I, in the same way have problems like liam. I can fully pull back my foreskin without any problems. but when i am erected and pull back my foreskin, i can only get 3/4 up the head of the penis and then i experience alot of pain. Then when i have fully worked it back, my foreskin stays behind the ring of the penis but slightly hurts. If i try to pull it back any further it stings and i almost scream.

I reall really need help but i dont want to talk to my mum or dad about this as they will find it wierd or something. I have ask my mates they reckon just slowly work it back and you will get used to the pain. Should i use the method that was states to stretching it back over a few months which will make the foreskin less tight and fix the problem. I would like an urgent response as it has been a problem for me ever since i remember.

cheers, Anth

Dear Boys , l can understand that it would be very difficult to talk to your mum and dad about this, very personal problem. I am a mum with 3 sons and they had the same problem.

You can get some cream from the doctor, with cortosone in it, and you need to apply it underneath the foreskin, and do what you are doing already, work away at pulling the foreskin back, it will take a couple of weeks. This might help you.

Trust me here, Doctors are very understanding, and it is quite a common problem, you will feel a lot more embarrassed than the doctor, but it will only take about a 5 minute examination. Older men have to go to the Doctor to get their prostrate checked, which involves getting a finger stuck up your bum, this l imagine would be a lot more embarrassing. Go to the Docs and explain your situation, it will not be that bad, promise you. Better than worrying and hurting yourself,

Hello Anthony,

I think you have a form of phymosis. This is a condition in which foreskin can’t be pulled back. From what you wrote about your foreskin staying behind the head and hurting once retracted, I think you may be in danger developing paraphimosis. Paraphimosis is when foreskin gets stuck like that forming a ring and squeezing your penis behind the head. This may cause head to swell because blood cannot leave the head. This can further lead to oxygen decrease because of the reduced blood flow and could actually lead to death of the tissue. So, paraphimosis is an emergency. It usually occurs when a man forgets retracted foreskin and it gets stuck under the head.

Since you can retract the foreskin when flaccid, yes I think you may practice stretching but you should recognize the limit, which is pain. You should not go over pain.

The stretching may need some time in order to show benefits, and many men reported the easiest way being in the shower or using lubrication while stretching.

I even think that you should tell your parents or at least your father (or who ever you trust) because this problem is so common and you have nothing to be shamed about.

Your parents shouldn’t find this weird.

I reckon it is best to see a doc, because he may prescribe a corticosteroid cream that may ease the pain and make the stretching easier and more productive. Good luck!

I have the same problem, i am 16 and when i pull my forskin back it hurts like c**p! i cant even get it past the head, i dont wanna go to a doc or speak to anyone about it.
What should i do?
Ive tried stretching it daily but nothing happens, just the same pain and i cant get it past my head.
I am in a relationship with a girl 16 and she really wants to have sex, can i in my condition?

? hi am 14 years old and i am uncircumsized when not erect i can easily pull my forskin back but i am scared that if i pull it over my glangs it will get stuck because i have to already push it back into place when i dont pull it all the way. have you got any advise and also when am erect my forskin is tight and is hard and painful to pull back. any1 got sum advise???

Hi I am 19 years old and I also have a problem pulling back my forskin during sex. It can be very painful during sex and usually after sex I find it very painful when I return the skin. In some cases I notice a yellow powdery liquid being released from around the glands which I am assuming is an infection as it can smell like rotten meat.

i am 16 years old,
when i get an erection my foreskin doesnt go down by its self..is this normal?...i have heard it should?
i also have teh same problem as many of teh other guys...when i do pull it back past eth glands, it becomes very uncomfortable and sore to try and pull back while erect.
any one got any advice?

hi i had this problem im 17 three weeks ago and i had it when i was 16 i have eventually got the foreskin over the bell after three months but it is still tight and i cant always get it over the bell ive been so worried about it that i still havent had a wank yet

same problem wirth me...can stretch it to the head and then hurts...

hi there i am 15 (16 in 7months)
i have a problem with my foreskin. it has been like this for about 3-4 years. it has formed a white ring round the top of my foreskin. I can pull back my forskin halfway when erect but it hurts like HELL. i talked to my dad 2 years back and he said a lot of boys have this problem and it will just go away. it hasnt. i am getting to the age where i will be soon having sex and want to get rid of it before my first time. i have heard of circumcism but i dont want to loose my foreskin incase girls will think i am different. HELP ME PLEASE :-( :-(

hi i am 15 years old 16(in 7 months)
I have had a problem with my foreskin for 3-4 years now. i told my dad 2 years back and he said "lots of boys have this problem and it will go away." it hasnt. A white ring seems to have formed round the tip of my foreskin and has prevented me from peeling back my foreskin. it hurts like hell when i try to. I am coming to the age when i will soon be losing my virginity and i want to get rid of this problem before my first time because i dont want girls to think i am different.when i masturbate i now just leave my foreskin covering the head cause it hurts so much. I have heard of circumcism but i dont want to loose my foreskin. Is surgery the only solution or is there sum sort of medicine or cream that can get rid of this problem. please help me i am in desperate need of help thanks in advance

well have u done anything??

hi there. did u do anything like see your doctor or tell ur mum or dad