My foreskin is easily retracted wen the penis is not erected, it also can retract wen it is erected but the only problem is that, when erected and retracted, the foreskin is tight and slightly swells the head. Although it is not tight enough for the skin to unretract (it just needs a little pushing), should i just continue stretching my foreskin ?

It is difficult to know whether your penis head is actually swelling, or if it is merely expanding to its normal size once you get the foreskin pulled back off of it.
If the foreskin itself is not swelling,or changing color, indicating a constriction of propere blood flow, it may be ok to leave it retracted. But don't go to sleep with it like that. Keep an eye for any problem that may be getting worse.
If all is well, it sounds like you have only a mild case of paraphimosis,which is not necessarily a bad thing. It may even be a good thing.
I pulled this message from another forum:
Re: Asian Foreskin Story
I guess they don't see (circumcision) as necessary. For
them it is normal that the glans will be uncovered
after puberty, so what's the fuss? And if it's not,
that's when they think about circumcision.
A close acquaintance of mine is south-east asian
by origin and he told me that he retracted his
foreskin just once - about age 12 - and that's where
it stayed ever since. To him that's just the natural
thing to do. Is it paraphimosis? I don't know and
never will - we're both married family men.
--James

-------------------------------------------------

Note: My brother, cousin and I, and others we have met
or heard about later on, did the same thing. But some
of us think it would be better to start earlier, just
as soon as the foreskin is readily retractable.
Mothers, if for whatever reason you are going to delay
or avoid circumcision for your son, consider this cost-
less, painless and totally reversable alternative which
provides all of the same benefits.
Do him an important favor and help him get his foreskin
pulled back off the penis head at the earliest possible
age.
--Charles II

Yes, it sounds like a little more stretching is needed.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

It is never necessary to be circumcised. Non-retractile foreskin is not a reason to get a circumcision. Circumcision is a very destructive, damaging, and harmful operation. Furthermore, it is an ELECTIVE operation that in only done with the consent of the patient.