hi IM 18 and on february 16th i took a morning after pill i was expecting my period on 1st of march an today is march 12th an sitll my period is not here im really stressing out about this. plus my boobs hurt and im getting painful cramps in my lower stomach. but the thing is on march 5th i took a test in my bathroom an it came out POSITIVE!!!!! and im not ready for a baby. but i do feel upset yet i dont throw up , i go off more often that before an well the amount of times i pee hav not increase. so im hopin that is due to the stress that ive been goin thro is what caused the pregnancy test to show up positive. my pressure was also high during the week i missed my period because night an day i would be studying that. my eating habits are also the same. PLEASEEEE HELP MEE!!!!!!!!! :-(

How long after the unprotected sex did you take the pill? Morning after pills always cause large change in your menstrual cycle because they are basically highly concentrated dose of female sex hormones - that is why they disrupt your hormonal balance so dramatically. And to make things even more complicated - stressing and extreme worry just make the period delay longer, while breast tenderness and cramping could only be the signs that you are about to get your period - like the bad PMS. Can you do the pregnancy test again?

phewwwww. thank you sooooooooooooo much for that information. an yes i can take another one. i will b checkin in with my doctor tomorrow(saturday 19th march 2011) . im jus prayin an hopin an wishin that im not pregnant. but im sooooooooo happy an realived to see what you said . an i had unprotected sex the 15th of february in the morning an i took the pill the 16th february 5am in the morning.

well i went to three different doctors. and im pregnant 8weeks actually. soooooooooooo was thinkin about abortion but im getting the support from both my parents , family and friends so imma keep the baby %-)

I'm glad you have the support of people that are closest to you - that is the most important thing right now. And, being eight weeks pregnant, I think that the abortion now is far more dangerous for you than is pregnancy. But, now it's all sorted out - no more stress, I hope?