Hello, I'd appreciate any help i can get on this. I slept with someone around the 8th of january and took the morning after pill within 48 hours. Got my period within a week. which was a little early compared to when i usually get it. and now, its almost the end of february and haven't got my next period. it's driving me crazy. i have taken a home pregnancy test. it's negative. 
PLEASE help! =(

Hi '88,

The morning after pill is a large dose of hormones.

One of the side effects of the pill is an early or late period.  It may also be lighter or heavier than normal.  It can take some time for your period to return to it's normal cycle.

How recently did you test?  You can test again.  If it's been more than two-three weeks since you had sex then the results should be accurate.

Good luck.

Thanks Medic-dan. I have taken the tests twice, both yesterday and today. it's definitely been over a month since the sex. so that should give me a pretty accurate result right? I got my period a week after taking the pill. took the pill on the 10th and got my period latest by the 16th, though im not very sure if thats the precise date. since then, nothing. the second one hasn't come. its now 28th of february =(

You're welcome.

Yes, if it's been over a month the results should be accurate. Just follow all directions on the test carefully.

If another month passes without a period then see your doctor.