So basically I had intercourse during my period on the 4th day and took the morning after pill immediately after. Within about 2-3 days I started experiencing a lot of brown blood with a bit of red for 2-3 days ( too much information sorry). 

Then after a week or so I had protected intercourse or atleast that was the plan until the condom broke and i took the pill within 5 hours. Now im two days late:(. Im just confused as to whether what happened in the beginning was actually my period or should i be expecting one right now?!! Please please help! I would assume taking two pills in a month would seriously mess up my cycle but I have no idea. I got the courage to take a pregnancy test and it came up as invalid. Also I have travelled and ive been stressed about exams. Any replies would be so great:(.

I would go to the ob/gyn if you are having any concerns.  Why jeprodize your health or worry another moment about it.  Why aren't you using birth control?  Obviously sexually active.  I hope you are alright.

Your situation sounds exactly like mine. Two pills in one month. 2 days late. Negative pregnancy test. I'm wondering what ended up happening with you?

I took two pills in a month (november) then had this terrible vaginal yeast infection. After I got better, I fooled around and he redrew but then we used a condom later on, not sure if anything went in the hole, I dint take any morning-after. This happened around the 8th of dec, 17 days later I had this period that started very painful and heavy for 2 days then I spotted on the 3rd dayand it stopped (period always lasts 5 days). Not even sure what to expect, I took a pregnancy test twice and it was negative. Now its january I'm due today but not gotten my period yet, took another test and it was negative. I pray this is all due to the morning-after 2 months ago. I think abstinece is just what every girl should practice because guys always get away with all the humilation, so why don't we save our anxiety's for our husbands. What do you think?

Oh my word guys i am so in the same situation and right now i am confused on what is going on.Ok so i had unprotected sex on the 7th of February just three days after my last period but took the morning after pill on the 8th, 9hours after.Then on the 16th of February i had a 5 days period which was like my normal period but rather weird because it came two weeks early but thought it might be the side effects of the pill.I expected my next period to come around the 14-17 of March but it never did,and i had unprotected sex again on the 16th of March then took the morning after pill again 7hours after and had unprotected sex again on the 20th of March and took the pill 14 hours after.I took a pregnancy test on friday 22nd of March because i thought the first pill probably didn't work and might already be pregnant but the test came out negative.I haven't had a period since the weird and early one i had on the 16th of February and March is almost over.I am so scared i think i'll have to take another test in a week or so just incase i don't get my period

sorry to ask but i am in a similar situation what happened?